BLOCK-ONE HOUSE Kumusta Naman!

Monday, May 24, 2004

LOVE QUOTES

*831- 8 letters- 3 words- 1 meaning- I Love You

*I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were here, I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, I'm sorry i can't help myself I'm still in love with you.

*Love hurts, especially when your not loved back.

*No guy is worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry...

*Who do you turn to when the only person in the whole world who can stop you from crying is the one making you cry???

*Have you ever hated somebody so much that you wish they would just leave and never come back...but yet, loved them so much, you knew you'd die if they did?

*I'll never forget the times we once shared, and I'll never forget how much you once cared, now it's over and I have one more thing to say, if I had a four leaf clover I'd wish for one more day.

*I will hide my broken heart beneath a laughing face. And though you'll think I never cared, no one else can take your place.

*Don't you hate it when you cry over the things you can't have? When you were a child, it was the expensive toy, now it's that special boy.

*You don't have to love in words, because even through the silences, love is always heard"

*You don't know what you do to me, you don’t have a clue. You don’t know what it feels like to love someone who doesn’t love you.

*Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love was completely out of my control!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home