BLOCK-ONE HOUSE Kumusta Naman!

Monday, June 07, 2004

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty,
he said...no.


She asked him if he would want to be with her
forever....and he said
no.


She then asked him if she were to leave would he
cry, and once again he
replied with a no.


She had heard enough.


As she walked away, tears streaming down her face
the boy grabbed her
arm
and said....


You're not pretty you're beautiful.


I dont want to be with you forever. I NEED to be
with you forever.


And I wouldnt cry if you walked away...I'd die...


Send this to everyone on your list.......isn't
that sweet? I like you
because of who you are to me. You are a true
friend, if I don't get
this
back I'll take a hint.


Tonight at midnight your true love will realize
they like you.
Something
good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00pm tomorrow,
it could be anywhere
aol,
yahoo, outside of school, anywhere. get ready for
the biggest shock of
your
life. If you break this chain letter you will be
cursed with 10
relationship problems for the next ten years. If
you send 15ppl this in
15
min you're safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home