BLOCK-ONE HOUSE Kumusta Naman!

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

HER ANGEL

I've seen my friend in love before
She can love with all her heart
And I believe she can love you oh so well
If you only knew her past
A long-time love that didn't last
Because her angel belonged to someone else

He loved her more than anyone
But he had to say goodbye
Heartbroken, she thought her days would end
But now you've come into her life
I see the sparkle in her eyes
Maybe you could make her learn to love again

Chorus:
Won't you be her angel for life and never leave
Won't you be her angel for life 'cause I believe
She can learn to love you like she did her angel before
Won't you be her angel and love her forevermore

She doesn't know the meaning of
An everlasting love
Could the one to show her possibly be you
She takes to you and that's a start
In time, you'll have each other's hearts
Say you will, stay with her, her whole life through

(Chorus)
(Interlude)

Be her angel for life
Take the place of the one asking you to set her heart free
Won't you be her angel and love her for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home