BLOCK-ONE HOUSE Kumusta Naman!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

HER

If you see me walking with someone else
Its not because I like his company
Its because youre not brave enough to walk
beside me.

If you hear me talking about him all the time
Its not because he pleases me
Its because youre too deaf to hear my heartbeat.

If you feel me falling with somebody else
Its not because I love him
Its because youre not there to catch me fall.

If you feel lost, I too am nowhere
I too dont know where the road is going
Are we gonna cross each others path,
Or just completely turn around?
Will we just let go of what we had,
Or go to a place where love is bound?

Dont let me walk with him
Its you I want to walk with
Dont let me talk of him
Its you I want to talk with
Dont let me fall for him
Its you I want to fall in love with


HIS

When you thought I wasnt brave enough to walk
beside you
I was behind you every step of the way
Still filled with awe because of the beauty that
stands before me.

When you thought I was too deaf to hear your
heartbeat
I didnt want to assume anything
And I was afraid to lose our friendship.

When you thought I was not there to catch you fall
It was because you never gave me a chance
You never reached the bottom; youve already
grabbed a branch.

If you feel like nowhere, I too am lost,
I too dont know where the road is going
Are we going to turn around,
Or are we gonna cross each others path?
Will we just let go of what we had,
Or go to a place where love is bound?

Dont let me walk alone
I want to walk by your side.
Dont let me talk of someone else
Its you I want to talk with.
Dont let me fall with someone else
Its you I want to fall in love with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home