BLOCK-ONE HOUSE Kumusta Naman!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

bEst sUmmEr oF my LiFe

galera getaway is the best summer activity i've ever had in my whole life...
why? because...
- this is my first travel via water (approximately 2 hours in boat and really surrounded by deep, wavy and salted sea water)
- good food (kebab, sugba and the likes..really yummy)
- white sand and relaxing ambience (the feel of the cool water and hot sun on your skin is so comforting)
- souvenir items/goods that are quite cheap and can only be found in the beautiful place of galera (60% of the time there is spent on shopping...whoooaaa)
- nice house and very accommodating people (special thanks to ate lorna and anton....care for a cup of coffee)
- lastly, i've spent an overnight with my best buddies and the coolest people in my life...block1...lek, aed, bornats and my better half iking <--- loveu

boracay is looking forward to have us next summer and so are we.. =)

len and wacks - so much thanks to both of you =)

enjoy the rest of the summer guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home